Ayr Sailean west of Denmark and east of Walpole on the Southern Ocean Coast line of Western Australia in the heart of the Walpole Wilderness. Backed by State Forest, National Parks and just 15 minutes from the Tree Top Walk and Valley of the Giants. A wide choices of accommodation from 4 Chalets to camping overlooking the South Coast Wilderness to the Irwin Inlet and Peaceful Bay or a home nestled on the banks of the Frankland River at Nornalup.
Country Luxury is...
...a refreshing drink in the spa with a view overlooking the Wilderness Coast to Iwin Inlet and Peaceful Bay.
Cabins and Camping Sites, the 4 star Studio Chalets, and Wool Cottages are located on a working farm while Inverell Home nestles in forest on the Frankland River.
Farmstay on a working sheep farm. Pet Friendly.
- Special Upgrades for that Special Break Away from it all
- Quality beds and bedding and towels all supplied
- Fully Equipped Kitchen; Fully Self Contained Units or
- Camp Ground Cabins
- TV; DVD/Video; Stereo; Washer/Dryer; Air Conditioning.
- Quiet country locations nestled amongst the granite boulders and native bush of a working farm or native forest.
- Surrounded by the Walpole Wilderness.
- 15 minutes from Tree Top Walk and Peaceful Bay
- Continental Breakfast for first Morning
- AAA rating.
- Powered and Un-powered Camp Sites